Warsaw Tourist Office (Stołeczne Biuro Turystyki – SBT) is a department of the Warsaw Municipal Office responsible for promoting Poland’s capital as an attractive tourist destination at home and abroad, growing the city’s tourist brand and supplying comprehensive tourist information on Warsaw in order to increase visitor numbers and create jobs in the tourism sector.
The office’s main activities include:
- Collecting data and analysing research on tourism,
- Promoting Warsaw in traditional media and online by holding study visits for foreign journalists and bloggers,
- Promoting Warsaw at international tourism fairs and promotion events,
- Running the official Warsaw tourism website and the city’s social media profiles,
- Publishing information and promotional materials on Warsaw aimed at international and domestic tourists,
- Running official Warsaw Tourist Information points.
Warsaw Tourist Office
pl. Defilad 1