Shopping centres, boutiques, flea markets and designer fashion festivals – Warsaw is a great place for shopping. Global brands as well as the collections of niche designers are available. It is also worth visiting Polish design workshops. If you are looking for a great deal, go to one of Warsaw’s outlet stores.
You can spend many hours in the largest shopping centres in Warsaw. Popular Polish stores and world brands can be found there, as well as boutiques with fashion at the highest level. After shopping, go to the cinema or a restaurant.
• Złote Tarasy, ul. Złota 59
• Westfield Arkadia, al. Jana Pawła II 82
• Westfield Mokotów, ul. Wołoska 12
• Plac Trzech Krzyży
• Metropolitan, pl. Piłsudskiego 1-3
• Vitkac, ul. Bracka 9
• Factory Annopol, ul. Annopol 2
• Factory Ursus, pl. Czerwca 1976 roku 6