- The competition (hereinafter: “Competition”) is organized by the Warsaw Tourist Office, address: Pl. Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw, REGON 012216512, Tax id. no. [NIP] 5261686878 (hereinafter: “Organizer”).
- The Competition is organized via a website run by the Warsaw Tourist Office at https://warsawtour.pl/en/valentines-day/
- The aim of the Competition is to promote Warsaw as the attractive travel destination for couples.
- The Competition lasts from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019.
II. PARTICIPANTS AND PARTICIPATION
- The Competition is open to all participants who: are natural persons with full capacity to perform legal transactions, visit our website www.warsawtour.pl, and meet all requirements specified in these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: “Participant(s)”).
- The conditions for participating in the Competition are as follows:
- Satisfying the conditions specified in 1 and 2 point II;
- Accepting the Competition Terms and Conditions on the website https://warsawtour.pl/en/valentines-day/
- Submitting the correctly completed Competition form by clicking the SEND button located at the bottom of the form.
- Participating in the Competition is deemed to express the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon making a submission in the manner described in this section, the Participant receives a confirmation of the submission sent to their email address indicated in the Competition form.
- Each Participant may participate in the Competition only once.
- The Competition form will be published online at https://warsawtour.pl/en/valentines-day/ on 14.02.2019 and will be available there until the Competition is closed, i.e. until 23:59 on 28.02.2019.
III. RESOLUTION AND AWARDS
- The Competition will be resolved on 4.03.2019.
- The Award in the Competition is a 2-night stay for a couple in Warsaw including:
- accommodation at the 5* Bellotto hotel (https://www.hotelbellotto.pl/en-home) to be redeemed by December 2019, excluding the New Year’s Eve;
- Vouchers for a brunch for two at “Brasserie Warszawska” (http://www.brasseriewarszawska.pl/www/) i “Kieliszki na Hożej” (http://www.kieliszkinahozej.pl/);
- a tour in a pink retro bus NYSA driven by Adventure Warsaw (https://adventurewarsaw.pl),
- photo session for the couple in Warsaw (30 photos in 3 romantic locations)
- The awards are sponsored by the Organizer.
- The entries to the Competition will be assessed by the Organizer at their own discretion, in consideration of the entry’s creativity, ingenuity and originality.
- The Organizer will select 1 winners.
- The Organizer will notify the Winner about the results of the Competition by sending out e-mail to the address indicated in the Competition form.
- The awards will be provided to the winners in form of electronic vouchers via emails sent to the winners’ addresses.
- The Winner expresses unlimited in time and territory, free of charge, consent for establishing, recording and distributing their image (photos created during the photo session for the couple referred to in paragraph 2d, as well as short films recorded during the stay in Warsaw) for the purposes of promotion and advertising of the Capital City of Warsaw as an attractive tourist destination, including reporting on the course / outcome of the Competition, without the need to confirm them each time, in whole or in any chosen parts, along with any chosen images, statements, comments. Distribution of the image will take place through public sharing on the Internet, in particular on Organizer’s social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., in Internet channels, e.g. YouTube, on the Organizer’s websites. This consent is expressed in favoUr of the Capital City of Warsaw, represented by the Warsaw Tourist Office.
- The Organizer is not liable for the accuracy and truthfulness of the Competition Participants’ data, including the inability to provide the awards for reasons attributable to the Participant, in particular when the Participant failed to provide an accurate mailing address or if the provided data is incomplete or outdated.
- The Organizer declares that they neither verify nor monitor the content provided by the Participants for accuracy or truthfulness, save for any instances when violations of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the provisions of the law are removed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude those Participants from the Competition whose actions do not comply with the law or with these Terms and Regulations.
- The Organizer is not liable for any disruptions in the operation of the IT infrastructure, including Internet connections, servers, interfaces, browsers, or for temporary or permanent bans on websites or applications, imposed in particular by Facebook.
V. PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data of the Competition Participants is administered by the Organizer. In matters relating to the processing of personal data, Participants may contact the Data Protection Inspector: Stołeczne Biuro Turystyki, pl. Defilad 1 (10th floor), 00-901 Warszawa, email@example.com, tel: 0 22 656 64 86.
- The organizer processes personal data of the Contest Participants in accordance with the applicable legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
- The organization of the Contest involves processing personal data of Participants such as name, e-mail address and image. To realize the Prize provided for in the Competition, the personal data of the Winner are processed, such as name, contact details, data necessary to book accommodation and tickets, image.
- Personal data of Competition Participants will be processed in order to organize the Competition, select the Winner of the Competition, announce of the results of the Competition, realize the prize, promote and advertise the capital city of Warsaw as an attractive tourist destination, present the results of the Competition.
- The legal basis for processing personal data of Competition Participants is art. 6 par. 1 lit. E GDPR.
- The personal data is provided by the Competition Participants voluntarily, but its provision is necessary for their participation in the Competition.
- The personal data of the Competition Participants will be stored by the Organizer only for the period needed to conduct the Competition, give out the awards and present the results of the Competition.
- The information clause on processing personal data at Organizer is available at: https://warsawtour.pl/en/disclaimer-gdpr/
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All items not provided for in these Terms and Conditions are governed by generally applicable laws, in particular by the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions after their entry into force. The information about any amendments will be published online at https://warsawtour.pl/en/valentines-day/
- These Terms and Conditions enter into force upon their publication.
- These Terms and Conditions are available online at https://warsawtour.pl/en/valentines-day/