Warsaw Gems Contest 2022
We already know the winners of the second edition of the Warsaw Gems competition! Here are the best Warsaw walking routes off the beaten track.
🥇 First place: Łukasz Ostoja-Kasprzycki with the “Trail of Mokotów Hidden Gems” tour
🥈 Second place: Paweł Cichocki with the “Down Płatnicza Street in Zdobycz Robotnicza estate” route
🥉 Third place: Andrzej Rejnson with the “Hidden gems and stories of Warsaw downtown” tour
Congratulations to the winners and applause also to the other Finalists.
The competition task was to propose a route consisting of up to 5 attractions – interesting places in terms of history, nature, aesthetics or culture. From all the submissions, the jury selected 10 finalists, whose routes you can see below. The final vote belonged to the audience who took part in a poll on the “Perełki Warszawy” group on Facebook.The authors of the three routes with the most votes received the main prizes. Additionally, the Warsaw Tourist Office will produce video clips promoting the routes of the competition winners. Each Finalist also received a set of gifts.
Which route do you like the most? Show us your Warsaw! Join the Perełki Warszawy group on Facebook!
The competition’s partner is the Warsaw Tourist Organization, associating companies and institutions from the tourism industry operating in Warsaw. We invite you to check their offer on the portal https://warsawcitybreak.com/
- place: overnight stay with breakfast for 2 at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina + double invitation to a cruise down the Vistula River with “Po Wiśle”
- place: one night with breakfast for 2 people at the Polonia Palace Hotel + double invitation to a cruise down the Vistula River with “Po Wiśle”
- place: dinner for 2 people in the restaurant “Different” (restaurant in the dark served by blind waiters) + voucher for 5 people for the treasure hunt game “Warszawskie Gry Miejskie” in the mobile app + double invitation to a cruise down the Vistula River with “Po Wiśle”
Each of the 10 Finalists will receive:
– double invitation to a Chopin concert at the “Fryderyk” Concert Hall in Podwale (to be used for any regular concert)
– a ticket to Norblin Factory Museum and Art Box Experience exhibition at Norblin Factory
– tickets for two people to the observation deck at the Palace of Culture and Science
– 1 mug from Warsaw from a limited collection
– 1 jar of honey from Warsaw apiaries
– a pair of socks with a Warsaw motif
– you can submit your routes for the competition from June 20 to August 7, 2022, 11:59 pm
– the jury will select the finalists on August 19, 2022
– voting for the most interesting routes will last from August 19 to September 2, 2022 until 11:59 am
NOTE: Each voter can only cast one vote, so choose carefully.
Familiarize yourself with the regulations of the Warsaw Gems 2022 competition. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a message to the following address: email@example.com.
Get to know the routes of 10 Finalists of the previous edition of the Warsaw Gems competition. Walk along the quiet streets of Śródmieście, explore the post-industrial treasures of Wola and check what street art hides in the alleys of Kamionek. Visit Warsaw and share your discoveries!