Warsaw Gems Contest 2022
Do you love Warsaw? Do you have your favorite places here that are worth showing to someone from outside the city, and even from abroad? Take part in Perełki Warszawy – a competition for Warsaw walking routes off the beaten track.
Suggest a route of up to 5 attractions – historical, natural, aesthetic or cultural places of interest. Describe your route and submit photos that will best illustrate it. The jury will select 10 finalists from among all submissions, and their routes will be presented on the official travel website of Warsaw, go2warsaw.pl, and will be included in the poll on the “Perełki Warszawy” group on Facebook. From August 19 to September 2, each user will be able to vote for their favorite trail. The three routes with the most votes will receive the top prizes. Additionally, the Warsaw Tourist Office will produce clips promoting the routes of the competition winners. Each finalist will also receive a set of gifts.
Show us your Warsaw!
The competition’s partner is the Warsaw Tourist Organization, associating companies and institutions from the tourism industry operating in Warsaw. We invite you to check their offer on the portal https://warsawcitybreak.com/
- place: overnight stay with breakfast for 2 at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina + double invitation to a cruise down the Vistula River with “Po Wiśle”
- place: one night with breakfast for 2 people at the Polonia Palace Hotel + double invitation to a cruise down the Vistula River with “Po Wiśle”
- place: dinner for 2 people in the restaurant “Different” (restaurant in the dark served by blind waiters) + voucher for 5 people for the treasure hunt game “Warszawskie Gry Miejskie” in the mobile app + double invitation to a cruise down the Vistula River with “Po Wiśle”
Each of the 10 Finalists will receive:
– double invitation to a Chopin concert at the “Fryderyk” Concert Hall in Podwale (to be used for any regular concert)
– tickets for two people to the observation deck at the Palace of Culture and Science
– 1 mug from Warsaw from a limited collection
– 1 jar of honey from Warsaw apiaries
– a pair of socks with a Warsaw motif
– you can submit your routes for the competition from June 20 to August 7, 2022, 11:59 pm
– the jury will select the finalists on August 19, 2022
– voting for the most interesting routes will last from August 19 to September 2, 2022 until 11:59 am
NOTE: Each voter can only cast one vote, so choose carefully.
Familiarize yourself with the regulations of the Warsaw Gems 2022 competition. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a message to the following address: email@example.com.
FILL IN THE APPLICATION
Get to know the routes of 10 Finalists of the previous edition of the Warsaw Gems competition. Walk along the quiet streets of Śródmieście, explore the post-industrial treasures of Wola and check what street art hides in the alleys of Kamionek. Visit Warsaw and share your discoveries!